Photographer Sauced BBQ & Spirits Livermore, CA 01/2018–Current
- Coordinate with marketing manager and executive chef to create assets for social media, print publications, online and print ads.
- Photograph menu items for P.O.S. and mobile ordering platforms.
Photographer DoorDash San Francisco, CA 09/2017–09/2019
- Photographed over 1,000 menu items for restaurants throughout the San Francisco, Sacramento, and Stockton areas.
- Contributed to the official DoorDash photography style guide to assist partner restaurants to maximize sales conversion.
Web Design Consultant CulbertsonDurst Interiors Danville, CA 09/2016–07/2017
- To best display portfolio of architecture designs, created a responsive website optimized for mobile, tablets, large-screen desktops, and small-screen laptops. Built on the CMS platform WordPress for quick and efficient additions, updates, and site maintenance.
- Designed leave behind portfolio for visual impact when meeting clients in-person.
- Created social media presence on Instagram and Facebook.
Graphic Design Consultant Legacy Mechanical San Ramon, CA 08/2012–04/2017
- Redesigned website for clarity and impact. Created a responsive custom theme optimized for desktop monitors, mobiles devices, and screen sizes in between. Built on the CMS platform WordPress for efficient updates and site maintenance. Content created and backend optimized for SEO.
- Designed brochures and large-format collateral for use at trade shows and conferences to promote commercial services to targeted clients in Northern California. Coordinated with print vendors on production and fulfillment.
- Provided photography services to generate visual content for use on ads, website, and brochures.
- Designed and configured email marketing template to aimed at property developers, managers, engineers and vendor referrals.
Art Director Lifestyle Resources Magazine San Jose, CA 02/2011–07/2015
- Created overall design for Lifestyle Resources Magazine, aimed at affluent residents in Silicon Valley, SF, and Carmel with a distribution of 25,000 per issue. Coordinated with contributors on imagery and content.
- Designed, built, and maintained website.
- Consulted advertisers to best target reader demographics.
- Oversaw print production to meet spec requirements and budget. Prepared files for production output.
Graphic Designer 65° Magazine Carmel, CA 01/2010–04/2014
- Coordinated with publisher, editor, contributors, and advertisers to prepare files for printing of the quarterly distribution of 65° Magazine Carmel and 57° San Francisco.
- Maintained websites of 65° (65mag.com) and 57° (57degreesmag.com).
- Consulted on print production and distribution of magazines across Northern California.
Web Developer EAT24 South San Francisco, CA 10/2012–11/2012
- Frontend development for Eat24 restaurant partners. Integrated and maintained cart, menu, and checkout.
- Advised sales and client retention departments on design possibilities.
Web Designer Moz Designs Oakland, CA 09/2010–07/2011
- Maintained and produced additional web content to promote new product lines of architectural metals.
- Created email marketing campaigns and banner ads for third party sites to promote new products, upcoming events, and generate traffic to website.
- Designed and created prototype for future website. Launched MózArt, LLC website.
Graphic Designer Black Sheep Design Brentwood, CA 06/2007–05/2012
- Collaborated with clients to create effective design to meet deadlines and requirements. Worked with clients both large and small.
- Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for identity and print collateral. Created designs for websites and email campaigns launched with Constant Contact and MailChimp.
- Coordinated with vendors to meet all project requirements.
Academy of Art University — BFA Graphic Design, 2005
Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, MAC & PC, Photography, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design, Video, Front-End Development, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote